Do you have a concept you want to pitch to broadcasters, producers, or investors? Do you need to create an animated pilot to sell your idea at Kidscreen, Cartoon Forum, MIPTV or any other industry gathering? Then look no further! Toon Boom offers you a unique opportunity to create your TV, Web or film pilot using the most advanced animation software solution available on the market.
To qualify for the Toon Boom Pilot Production program, you must have completed at least two of the following: a project bible, storyboards, or preliminary character design.
- To produce a high-quality pilot using the best animation production software
- To create assets that can be reused once the project gets the green light
- For the opportunity to rely on Toon Boom’s extensive expertise in animation techniques and production
Toon Boom’s commitment:
- Free one-time access to Toon Boom Storyboard Pro, plus Harmony stand-alone licenses for up to three months
- Production assistance with a Toon Boom expert
- Free video tutorials to bring you up to speed with the technology
- Pilot featured in Toon Boom’s online Showcase
- Feedback on your experience using Toon Boom Storyboard Pro and Harmony
- “Powered by Toon Boom” logo featured in production credits
How to start?
- Complete the online form and submit the required documents
- Upon approval of your project, sign the Toon Boom Pilot Production program agreement and pay a non-refundable nominal administration fee ($500 US).
- You will receive the Welcome Pack to get you started, which includes a copy of Harmony’s White Papers, as well as video tutorials.